BLACK+DECKER® 50-Pint ENERGY STAR portable dehumidifier can extract up to 50 pints of water in 24 hours. The collection bucket can hold up to 14.3 pints. Other features include full-bucket indicator lights, auto shutoff, auto defrost, auto restart, 24-hour on/off timer, and child lock mode.
- SMALL PORTABLE 50-PINT DEHUMIDIFIER: This powerhouse of a machine is capable of extracting up to 50 pints of water from the air in 24 hours. A perfect fit for any basement, cellar, or home, this unit is ENERGY STAR-certified so it efficiently does what it needs to, without breaking the bank
- ENGINEERED FOR THE MODERN HOME: Most dehumidifiers are bulky and are not very aesthetically pleasing. That's why we crafted an elegant, sleek design with the consumer in mind. We also added easy-to-use recessed handles and four mobile caster wheels for durable portability
- SIMPLE TO USE: With a top-mounted electronic control panel with LED display, adjust your ideal setting and sit back to enjoy the 2-speed fan (LOW / HIGH) and adjustable humidistat with a 14.3-pint bucket capacity
- GET RID OF MOLD, MILDEW, AND MOISTURE: Protect your home from discomfort with our 50-pint dehumidifier. A 3 ft. drain hose for continuous gravity feed drain is included (works with standard garden hose as well). If you don't want to empty the bucket, you have the option for continuous drainage
- BACKED BY TECHNOLOGY: R410a refrigerant. Auto shutoff, auto restart, and auto defrost. Adjustable humidistat with digital-humidity display that the consumer can select from relative humidity 35-80%. Clean filter reminder indicator. Turn on or off the unit to work with your schedule with the 24-hour timer
|Cordless vs Corded:
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.