BLACK+DECKER® premium portable dehumidifier was designed to defend against harmful allergens such as dust mites, mold and mildew. Keep your air quality clean with this high performing dehumidifier.
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: Robust, compact 4-wheel dehumidifier reduces humidity levels and dust in your home, making it less hospitable to dust mites, mold, and mildew
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: ENERGY STAR and UL Certified Most Efficient (2020) humidity controller uses ecologically safe R4110a refrigerant at 6.88 oz. plus built-in pump with 16-2/5 ft. drain hose
- DESIGNED FOR LOW MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY: Water level indicator, audible alert system, and automatic shut-off when bucket is full with 24-hour on/off timer, 1-2/3 ft. drain hose, and washable, reusable air filter
- SMART TECHNOLOGY FOR ENHANCED UTILITY: Adjustable humidistat with LED digital display, auto-defrost and auto-restart for seamless operation, 2-speed fan (high and low), and low noise level under 51 dBA
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: RV dehumidifier prevents leaks and spills by keeping excess water from flowing outside of the bank
|Cordless vs Corded:
|No. of Batteries Required:
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.