Defend against potentially harmful allergens with this 4,500 Sq. Ft. Portable Dehumidifier. The high-performance humidifier was designed to keep your home or office space's air quality pristine and comfortable by helping prevent dust mites, mold, and mildew. In 24 hours at a time, it can hold up to 50 pints while covering up to 650 sq. ft. (2019 DOE Standards)/4,500 sq. ft. The dehumidifier's removable 6 L tank is accompanied by an electronic on-board control panel and a water level indicator to help prevent spills and keep you aware of how hard your device is working. Auto-restart and auto-defrost functions help provide a first-rate user experience, along a continuous gravity feed drain and continuous run for non-stop dehumidification. When it's time, simply pull the air filter out, wash, and reuse it.
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: Robust, compact 4-wheel dehumidifier reduces humidity levels and dust in your home, making it less hospitable to dust mites, mold, and mildew
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: ENERGY STAR and UL Certified Most Efficient (2020) humidity controller uses ecologically safe R4110a refrigerant at 6.88 oz. plus built-in pump with 16-2/5 ft. drain hose
- DESIGNED FOR LOW MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY: Water level indicator, audible alert system, and automatic shut-off when bucket is full with 24-hour on/off timer, 1-2/3 ft. drain hose, and washable, reusable air filter
- SMART TECHNOLOGY FOR ENHANCED UTILITY: Adjustable humidistat with LED digital display, auto-defrost and auto-restart for seamless operation, 2-speed fan (high and low), and low noise level under 51 dBA
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: RV dehumidifier prevents leaks and spills by keeping excess water from flowing outside of the bank
- (1) Drain Hose
- (1) Pump Hose
- (1) Mesh Filter
|Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)
||15-2/5 in. x 11-1/10 in. x 24-1/4 in.
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.