Reduce moisture in your home while protecting against dust mites, mold, and mildew with this 3,000 Sq. Ft. Portable Dehumidifier. Take advantage of clean, comfortable air quality when using this dehumidifier. In a 24-hour period, it can hold up to 30 pints of water while covering up to 370 sq. ft. (2019 DOE Standards)/3,000 sq. ft. The 3 L tank can be removed, and the humidifier features an integrated electronic control with a water level indicator at its top for seamless operation. Auto-restart and auto-defrost functions along with a constant gravity feed drain and constant run help deliver a high-grade, low-hassle user experience. When ready, easily pull out the air filter and reuse after washing.
- PORTABLE AND POWERFUL: Robust, compact 4-wheel dehumidifier reduces humidity levels and dust in your home, making it less hospitable to dust mites, mold, and mildew
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: ENERGY STAR and UL Certified Most Efficient (2020) humidity controller uses ecologically safe R4110a refrigerant at 5.82 oz.
- DESIGNED FOR LOW MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY: Water level indicator, audible alert system, and automatic shut-off when bucket is full with 24-hour on/off timer, 1-2/3 ft. drain hose, and washable, reusable air filter
- SMART TECHNOLOGY FOR ENHANCED UTILITY: Adjustable humidistat with LED digital display, auto-defrost and auto-restart for seamless operation, 2-speed fan (high and low), and low noise level under 52 dBA
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: RV dehumidifier prevents leaks and spills by keeping excess water from flowing outside of the bank
- (1) Drain Hose
- (1) Mesh Filter
|Unit Dimensions (WxDxH)
||15-1/5 in. x 10-1/4 in. x 19-2/3 in.
0 - 30 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.