Our 14 in. Electrostatic Precipitator Air Purifier was designed to remove 99.97% of harmful pollutants as small as 0.30 microns through a professional-grade 4-stage filtration process. With 5 speeds to choose from, you can select the level of filtration you want for your space. Eliminate nasal and respiratory irritants with the Anion function that protects your environment by attaching negative ions to dust and allergens. This odor-removing Air Purifier has an average Clear Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 320 CFM- with 323 for dust, 352 for pollen, and a rating of 326 for second-hand smoke. Keep your home dust-free with electrostatic precipitation while the built-in UV technology activates ultra-violet light to kill mold spores and other bacteria and viruses.
- ELIMINATE A RANGE OF AIR POLLUTANTS: Get rid of allergens, pollen, bacteria, dust mites, pet dander, gaseous pollutants, second-hand smoke, and odors with an average CADR of 320 cfm
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE 4-STAGE FILTRATION: A pre-filter, electrostatic precipitator filter, ozone filter, and an activated carbon True HEPA filter (HEPA H13) remove 99.97% of harmful pollutants as small as 0.30 microns
- ELECTROSTATIC PRECIPITATOR: Remove dust particles through ionization and filter up to 505 sq. ft. 5X per hour while UV-LED light kills mold spores, bacteria, and viruses
- FIRST-CLASS FUNCTIONALITY AND EASE OF USE: Portability with child lock, intuitive control panel, convenient remote control, 5 speed settings (auto, low, medium, high, and max), sleep and silent mode, shut-off timer, and a filter replacement indicator light
- A NECESSITY, NOT AN EXTRAVAGANCE: Anion function improves the quality of the air you breathe by forcing negative ions to attach to dust and allergens, removing them for your environment
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE PROTECTION: PM2.5 removal rate and formaldehyde removal rate of greater than 99%
||14-2/5 in. x 14-4/5 in. x 27-1/10 in. HxWxL
||17-9/10 in. x 17-9/10 in. x 30 in.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.